Experienced Fleet Management Services
Back in 1988 we received an opportunity to work for a large well-established company and in that taught us the true value of preventative maintenance. The philosophy of this company was that by being proactive and diligent with a regimented maintenance program their fleet of vehicles would not only last longer, be more reliable but that ironically it cost them less money to operate.
Over the past 20 years it is through these great and other not so great experiences that we have developed a fresh new philosophy for vehicle fleet maintenance. So here it is: ”Find out what the customer wants and needs then figure out a way to give it to them!” Pretty earth shaking huh? Well not really but we know that no two companies are the same therefore there is no cookie cutter maintenance program that will fit all.
Choose Your Program
- This program is usually found in the manufactures maintenance book in the glove box which we consider the first draft.
- The OEM program in many cases is one of the least expensive short term plans.
- Modified versions of the OE plan are often used by companies looking to extend the life of their vehicles.
- OEM warranty management is possibly the most important function a professional fleet service company will perform on your fleet
- The minimum OE service plan is best to follow when early retirement is expected. (100-120K)
- A modified OE program is more suited to the engineers plan for your vehicle. Cost per kilometer will drop substantially (studies show a savings between 44-46% over the life of the vehicle).
- The manufactures warranty is best managed by a professional third party.
- We have a great working relationships with most if not all vehicle management companies.
- The ratio of profession office staff to technician is above industry standard which enhances customer service.
- Saturday service allowing these customers no vehicle down time.
- Vehicle logistics are in most cases part of the service we offer.
- Vehicle wash and vacuum is also a standard service.
- A Fleet liaison that is the person who knows the fleet and the people.
Rand Fleet Advantage
Fleet Maintenance Programs
Let Rand Automotive help you:
- Spend less money on repairs.
- Budget your vehicle maintenance costs.
- Maintain a safe and reliable fleet.
- Schedule services tailored to your busy schedule.
- Manage and monitor your manufacturer warranty.
- Maintain optimum value upon lease return.
- Decrease vehicle and employee down time.
- Provide you with an extended and transferable LIFETIME warranty program.
We know that our clients three biggest concerns are; Time, Money and Safety. The maintenance programs that we promote are based around all of these and through efficient communication and scheduling we have found the biggest bonus can be the complete removal of unnecessary stress.
Fleet Management Companies
- Vehicle locations……. whether across the city, Island, Province or Country.
- Employee knowledge and time ……. some companies have employees capable with the time to do so and some don’t.
- Size of the fleet ….. we see that large fleets can employ people in-house to look after this and in smaller fleets the owner or manger can assume this role.
- However we note the mid size fleets tend to need help in these areas.
- The ongoing changes in the technology of maintenance requirements.
- Some companies simply have chosen to focus on what makes them money and trust a third party expert to manage their vehicles.
Lifetime Warranty Program
Q: How can that be and how much does it cost?
A: Just complete your vehicle’s manufacturers suggested maintenance services at Rand Automotive and there is no extra cost.
Q: My vehicle has a warranty still with the manufacturer does this replace that?
A: No Rand Automotive will still help you maintain that warranty and will provide you with “Lifetime warranties” long after those have expired.
Q: I do have lease vehicles why would I not just go to the dealer so they know the services have been done when i turn it back in?
A: First of all the dealer will do the same services as us but they will not offer the same warranty and second your service can be done anywhere as long as you keep records and we do that for you.
Who We Work With
- ARI Fleet Services
- PHH Fleet Services
- JPL Fleet Management
- Element Fleet Services